photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Monday, September 3, 2012

My Stomach Hates Trips

Because it was Labor Day, I went on a day trip to Russian River which is by Napa Valley. It takes 2 hours by car and my stomach was hurting so badly on the ride there. Lately that's been happening a ton... especiaally on vacations. This summer my stomach felt so queasy that I couldn't eat on the plane which is a first since maybe fourth or fifth grade.
I went hiking and saw lots of huge redwood trees in Armstrong Park. That's what the picture is of!
Sorry for the late post. I had no way of posting during the trip and just came home a hour ago. I also have two tests tomorrow so blogging isn't my top priority right now!
Good night!! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment