photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pi in the Sky

Picture courtesy of Pi in the Sky Facebook page 

Today I saw the coolest art ever. Pi in the Sky is an artwork I guess that a very talented artist did. There's a whole Facebook page now. This artist wrote the first thousand letters of pi in the sky!! It was so incredibly cool; maybe the coolest thing in my whole entire life.

Iphone 5 came out today and I have to say that's a let down. I have to see the tallness in real life. There are hardly any new mindblowing features. However, the iPod nano was super amazing! I love the new assortment of colors that pop. I have to see about getting a new one. They are just so irresistible.

My history teacher totally insulted English today saying that English "does not deal with real things" whereas history does. I completely disagree with that. Educated people that we read about in history valued language and writing essays (Montaigne wrote the first). I think it's a huge generalization to say that English is only symbolization and poetry and inapplicable to real things. That's so bogus and I was feeling pure anger at that moment. English is my favorite class and I felt deeply insulted. I get why math teachers wouldn't like English and vice versa but history? Puh-lease.

My life is otherwise boring but I'll make sure to update about any upcoming excitement. I didn't even see TG today.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment