photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Sunday, September 9, 2012

Addiction to Apps

We have established that I am a geek. Well I have a 4th generation iPod and the Samsung Infuse, which is just like the Samsung Galaxy II except for a mere rearrangement of buttons. I have a lot of access to apps and I have played all the ones that make it to the top 10 for free and paid.

My addiction at the moment is with a game called Happy Street. It's a bit like Animal Crossing because your residents are animals that speak gibberish. You have to use the 'flooze' currency to stretch out your street and all sorts of other resources. It's really fun compared to all other games of this genre.

It's really fun though and I recommend it! I think I'll do a weekly app every Sunday! I would love any recommendations for your favorite apps. I don't play any military/shooting games though. Violence is icky. I do play things like Tower Defense and that Bloons game! I love the Bloon tower defense game :)

So yes, what's your favorite app? They won't all be games for those who are pursue more useful apps.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment