photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Thursday, September 13, 2012

Once in a Lifetime

I had the most fantastic day today. Seriously fantastic! To start the it off, my bio friend brought me cupcakes for a belated birthday present. We've been in the same science class for 3 years now!
And then at lunch, I was at my locker and I was walking with one of my friends (friend 1). Another friend (friend 2), whose locker is there too, was there and we were all talking. Then TG comes along randomly too! He just starts talking and asks friend 2 how she thought the AP physics test was. Friend 2 left but TG just stayed and started talking to me and friend 1. I thought he'd leave but we spent like 20 minutes of lunch talking. A couple other people joined us after that.

Yesterday, I had a Facebook conversation asking if TG knew what friend 1's favorite color was. She won't tell me and it's her birthday pretty soon. He didn't know and we have an inside joke now!! And then he randomly said that his grade in stat was bad so that he was doing an extra credit project on people's favorite colors. I did not ask him to do that and it was just so awesome! Friend 1 didn't tell him but whatever... I have other ways of finding out. It's the first lunch that I've spent talking to him. It's the first time I've spent that much time talking to him. I could melt in happiness right now.

And then I did pretty well on my math test! 92!!!! It was so much better than the previous math test that I took. :D

So my day was pretty awesome. I hope you day was good too!! Right now, happiness is pretty much flowing from me which is a good thing because it's a Radio Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment