photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Sunday, September 23, 2012

Equinox Weekend

I hope you guys are having a great weekend! I don't have that much time so I'll cut right to the chase. Today was such a wonderful day! The colors on the leaves are changing and it's time to pull out all the fall clothes. I love my circle scarf but I'm still looking for ways to pair summery things to get a more autumn oriented look. I have some really cool boots that I hope to wear :)

I love the app Swords & Sworcery (extra w needed)! It's so cool from the music to the graphics to the story. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth it! I love playing it so much. Another app that I love is Ovenbreak. Ovenbreak is really old but with continuous updates, it's still new as ever. It's about a gingerbread man escaping the clutches of the oven and the witch who put him there. There's a lot of levels and a free version in order to try it.

The concept of lite games disappeared. There used to be lite everything but now it's just a free version. Things change really fast, especially in the world of technology.

I really really want the Galaxy Note II but sigh, my contract doesn't end until January 2014.... I guess there'll be super cool stuff then. I wasn't all that impressed with the iPhone 5 but who knows. Maybe I'll love it when I see regular people using it. Have you ever noticed that the Apple people only hire people with exceptionally large hands to pose for those ads?

Haha, those were my thoughts today. Sorry if you were looking forward to a Coffee Shop. I'm not sure when the next update will be out. :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment