photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Daily Happenings

No rant today, folks! I don't feel super unhappy or happy about much. The sun continues to shine down upon this little town where I live. Sometimes, I wish I could be a woodland princess especially since I do live surrounded by mountains (not in a mountain). On Sundays, I talk to the little kids whenever I go to church. I asked a little girl if she was a princess because she was wearing a princess dress last Sunday. She replied so nonchalantly as if everyone knew this. I think she was actually annoyed that I had to ask her. Oh little children.

Today I had a math test! It went fairly well except when my teacher told everyone to take out their calculator. Before lunch, I have Spanish and I remembered seeing my calculator lodged between binders during that class. I came to math and totally did not see my calculator. I had a bit of a freak out but my math teacher so nicely provided an extra calculator. I was scared that I had lost my calculator too. When I left the math class and went to my history class, I found the calculator in between some binders. I guess I can't even function when stressed.

Like I told you before, I am part of a teen radio. I became host not too long ago. The producer is pretty nice about everything and slightly demanding but that's understandable. However, some people wanted to start a club for the radio program and the charity that's part of the radio program. So the producer wanted this club to be at my school too. It's a frantic mess since I missed the day that packets were handed out. I don't have any idea how this will go. I just have a fantastic friend willing to help me get myself out of this chaotic mess. I've never started a club before. Sighs!

Here's another funny side note. Yesterday when I went to Russian River, we ate sandwiches. I went with the pastor's family and this other family who owns the house there. There were red onions in the sandwich and it tasted pretty good. I was super excited to try putting red onions in my own sandwich. I waited until now, dinner, to try it. The onions were so spicy in that awful onion way, similar to the way wasabi is spicy. My head was throbbing and I just had to pluck the onion out. It was a sad way to end a reverie.

One more thing! I hope you guys read revisions. I did see TG today!!!!!!!!!!!!! We talked about cross country and how he wasn't at the match :)

That was my day. How was yours?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment