photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Monday, September 10, 2012

Falling Miserably

I hate liking someone as a crush. It's the most awful feeling there is knowing that someone else controls your emotions. Yet, it's happening again. My foot is caught in quicksand and it's pulling me in secretly and subtly. I'm not doing anything to myself but every day I find that I'm an inch deeper than where I used to be.

Today was a happy day. I usually am pretty happy the day before my birthday and on my birthday. I think everyone can agree with that statement in some sense. I also did well on my English essay but the one thing that sticks to my mind is the conversation I had with TG. Maybe some of you saw this coming.

I almost missed him today.. I left my locker and saw that he was walking away somewhere. I think that I go to my locker at the same time but everybody disappears by the time that I slowly walk to the library. I stop by a friend's locker now so maybe that's why. He was about to leave when I shouted his name. He didn't glare at me. Glares really scare me. Even a friend not smiling scares me. I can't figure out why. But anyway, I say this because he did used to glare at me. Or maybe that was my perception. I don't know. I was observing the desk in front of me in math class. We have those annoying desks with chairs attached. My friend who moved back to Korea wrote her name on one of the chairs. Next to it I found another name in Korean. I know, like what are the odds? Oh! Maybe I forgot to mention this but TG is Korean too. His last name is Choi and the name on the back of the chair started with Choi. So I asked and it was maybe the first time that I've ever talked to him one on one. :3

So yes. I was happy almost all day. It's insane really. I hope none of you are cursed with this sinus that I find myself constantly in.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment