photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Birthday! Birthday!



The wonderful cake that my dad got me :) 

I had a pretty good day so far! It's been a long time since my birthday was on a school day. I have such wonderful friends who bake my such goodies. I'm having a birthday scavenger hunt in downtown San Francisco this Sunday so I'm looking forward to that. There's not much else in my life and I'm getting increasingly busy.

I think I'm going to start my math tutoring again. In my church, there is this wonderful lady who is an absolutely fantastic math tutor. She helped me so much last year and I'm forever grateful to her. Math is starting to get tough. :( and so is bio. I guess now, we're actually getting into the harder stuff and stopping the review period.

I don't have that much time to blog but I still will blog about any interesting things about my life :)
You probably don't want to hear a million posts about me whining about homework & tests.

TG said happy birthday to me :) It was more like I sort of forced it out of him. I waved hi and he's really nice so he always says hi back. Well actually, almost everybody says hi back if you wave to them unless they're mean people. I was holding cupcakes that my friend made me and he asked whose birthday it was. I told him it was mine because there isn't a reason to lie to him. So he said happy birthday. :) haha whatever, the only thing that matters is that I got a happy birthday from him!

My parents are to-going dinner from my favorite restaurant so that'll be fun :)
Yeah, it's my birthday so far. I'll update if there's anything else interesting which I don't suspect there will be.

You know the guy from my post about infatuation? He posted happy birthday! AND said that he'd buy me lunch :) so I guess he's not creeped out by me. I'm so freaking busy though...

No comments:

Post a Comment