photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Sunday, September 16, 2012

Alphabet Scavenger Hunt!


Fantastic outfits, and you know it. 

Today I had my birthday party and it was one of the best ever! I had an alphabet scavenger hunt! If you guys don't know what that is, it's pretty easy to guess. We found different objects/stores with names corresponding to letters of the alphabet. I jazzed things up by adding a color component. Things had to be certain colors and that is not as easy as it might sound, even in a huge mall. Try it! It's really fun and can be done anywhere. I had a lot of fun going through San Francisco and finding all sorts of cool shops and thinking outside the box! There were a lot of highlights throughout the day and ending with a very long delay of BART, which is a subway type thing that is located in San Francisco and goes throughout the Bay Area.

This lovely picture shows my team with our matching and worst outfits ever. The pants were so itchy and they were 90 bucks! We all scampered to the dressing room on the far left and didn't realize that our rooms would lock. So we army crawled to our respective rooms.

On the elevator, we decided to do a pyramid! And did this 3 times before I finally got some sort of video! We met a very nice lady who asked if one of us wanted a perfume sample. I declined but one of my friends accepted and said how nice it smelled. She proceeded to say that she would smell nice forever. The lady said "maybe not forever" and the same friend said "I won't have to shower forever!" The lady left and we were cracking up all the way to the dressing rooms. Where we found those gorgeous outfits.

I realized that I don't have very good problem solving skills. But you know that's okay.

I promised I do an app of the week so this week it's gonna be Simogo apps! I love Simogo and they are such creative people. Their apps are pricey though, so not for those only looking for free apps. Their apps are so cool though with wonderful artwork. The game playing aspect falls a little short for its pleasing artwork. I am a loyal fan and I feel like you will be too!

Another super cool game is Chocolate Tycoon by Com2us. I got it when it was free but that was a long time ago. You can get the free version but its not as nice, obviously, as the paid version. It is a story heavy game but it has a long story. I'm not even done with it and I've been playing for 2 years now. It's easy to learn and easy to play. There are some challenging levels so watch out!

I hope you had a fun weekend. I'm here reading The Tempest. Hahah.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment