photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Thursday, September 6, 2012

Could Have Been Worse

Today was a pretty bad day. I don't even have the energies or the stories to supply the blog with interesting news.

1. My head has been hurting all day. I don't know why but I think I'm getting sick.
2. I ate an Airhead candy, my favorite, and realized that my stomach was intensely hurting afterwards.
3. Math tests came back with a grade. I did horrible.... I want to curl up and cry. BUT BUT BUT, I asked TG who took BC his junior year if he had a successful year and what he got on the first test of the year. We got the same grade so I still have hope. :3 That might've been the one highlight of my day.
4. I had a Biology test today... It went down okay. I was thinking about some of the questions a few minutes before the bell rang and I was rubbing the black graphite smudge off my eraser. My teacher carefully approaches me and tells me I don't have to erase the work on my hardcopy of the test. It was slightly funny at the moment.
5. I have an essay tomorrow and have no idea what the prompt is. I'm sort of getting used to that numbing pain of not knowing. My English teacher pounced today, twice. She actually pounced and she landed with a thud sound. It was unexpected and strange. She's a nice lady though who is a pretty great teacher.

I have radio on Thursdays, on Express Yourself Radio. It's hard to find time on Thursday to do radio, sleep, homework, and I guess now blog. But I promise I'll always leave something here for you, even if it's like this blog post. Are you guys interested enough to search it? I say like so many times. I have no idea when and where I started doing that. I'm making a conscience effort to stop it. I don't do that in writing ever, not even when I'm jotting down my thoughts.

Tomorrow is Friday though and that's such a relief. Stay tuned for a very long story that helps me remember structure of DNA and nitrogenous bases. This is the personification I was talking about in my post yesterday!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment