photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Friday, October 26, 2012

Questions. Questions. Questions.

Hi guys. As I promised here is another Q & A sesh. Please comment below if you have any questions! I had a really busy week but I'm looking forward to the weekend! Read Alonso and the Snails :) It's my special Friday treat.

Q1. Are you a controlling person? Do you think you'd be the "dominant" person in a relationship?
A1. Um... Well I am sort of a control freak. In group projects I go kind of berserk. I don't necessary like being in charge but I like doing everything my way. It's really bad and I'm trying to learn to actually COMPROMISE. I don't know if I'd be the "dominant" one. I've never had a serious relationship so it's hard to say. I am super stubborn so I guess if I meet a guy whose also stubborn then there's a bit of a problem. I don't think I'd be a pushover and easily follow other peoples' rules and habits. I'd definitely get my two cents in there but I'm not sure if I should count that as controlling.

Q2. Weirdest TV finale?
A2. I don't watch much TV but I had the time to watch some Adventure Time and their season 4 finale was weird. I don't want to spoil too much but it's really confusing. It shatters everything that I knew about the show and the characters. I will definitely be patiently waiting for season 5 to start. It was probably one of the biggest cliff hangers ever.

Q3. Any new good songs?
A3. YES! Taylor Swift's new album came out!!!! RED!!!!! I love some of the songs so much and I highly recommend listening to it.

Q4. Do you have any opinions on politics?
A4. HAHA. YES. Well actually, I just have an opinion on what Mitt Romney does. I didn't associate myself with the Democratic party and I still don't. I just dislike Mitt Romney with a burning passion. I can't even watch the TV when he's on without cringing. I just don't know if he has an actual opinion about anything. He supported gay marriage ten years ago and now he's really against it. He contradicts himself always and in the first presidential debate, he said that he wouldn't cut taxes on the 1% when he has been for the past 8 or so weeks of campaigning. I hate the fact that he's going to cut education but keep military spending the same. He implemented a version of Obama's health care while saying he hates whatever Obamacare is during the debates. Fun fact: when Mitt Romney became the governor of Massachusetts, the rate of moving out (of MA) was a record high. I don't know what Mitt Romney will do when he's president which is a big factor of why I dislike him. I do know he'll dig up oil in Alaska which I'm also against. Mitt Romney says he's going to create jobs by lowering taxes on the rich and getting rid of loopholes in the tax codes. He also loves education when he's going to cut 40% of its funding. He pretty much said everything the American wants to hear but no way on achieving it. I also have an issue with Ann Romney saying that women should stay at home and be a housewife. There's nothing wrong with taking care of children at home, but I believe that it's about time women attained real equality. Women should be encouraged to seek high paying jobs and dream. Dreaming is not something limited to men.

Q5. How is life?
A5. What a great question. It's okay. In my newspaper class, I've been answering those personality tests where you close your eyes and say what you think in a certain scenario. They're really accurate, scary. I learned that I'm not actually that stressed but that I create stress which I guess is true. Sometimes I feel guilty about not being stressed enough because I trick myself into think that more stress means more studious which means better grades.
My friends are going to see a Neon Trees/Maroon 5/Owl City concert and it's on a Wednesday in March and I am so jealous. I wish I could go. I went to a concert a long time ago and it was super cold. I didn't really enjoy it at all. haha. But you know I am a huge Neon Trees and Maroon 5 fan :)

Sorry for that rant. I just am caught up in "election fever", is that the right term? But yes, if you have any other questions feel free to ask. I don't know if I'll be able to post during the weekend but I wish the best weekend ever for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment