photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Love Like This

Haha, I was listening to my iTunes and that song came up. It reminded me of old memories back when I was in 7th grade. Anyways! Happy Wednesday. I'm getting incredibly busy and this blog is going to have to take a back seat for a time being. I hate even thinking about that but I'll try to post as often as possible. If you really enjoyed daily updates, I'm going to apologize beforehand but I'm really touched that you have the time to read them every day.



So something happened to me today. Hahah. There's this guy, let's call him .. A. This is not the same guy as TG. A is slightly a strange guy and he's new so I tried being nice to him. I asked what he thought of the school newspaper since I write in it. He said that the paper was "too democratic for him",  what the heck is that supposed to mean? And then I was at the Pear Festival and (maybe I told you this, if so sorry) I was taking a two second break to ask our producer something. He walks by and doesn't say hi to me but "Oh, I see you in the school paper and now I see you here?" The producer lady, I guess, didn't pick up the awkward signals and told him to join our BTSYA school club. I wanted to cringe and but luckily I was able to skip back to what I was previously doing. You may be wondering where this story is going. So today one of my close friends and I were discussing our grades because we had received print outs today in English class. And my English teacher looks at that friend (H) and tells her that she wants to talk to her about her (H). That's really confusing but I hope you get it. It's the worst thing when a teacher tells you that, especially when she adds "I don't want to talk to you about your grade but about you." So I was asking another friend if H was okay and if she was out of the class yet. A walks by and says "so is she better than expected?" and walks away. If you're gonna ask a question, shouldn't you have the decency to listen to that person's answer? I was just annoyed at that.

Wednesday means some advice. Today I guess I'll go over the phone thing. If he wants you to have his phone number, he'll find a way to give it to you. If he hasn't/doesn't plan on it then that probably means you don't need it. Even if you have his phone number, are you going to text him? Let me clarify, are you going to text about homework? I think I said this before but never base a conversation around homework, unless you're planning a study session ;)

Don't go out of your way to be nice to people, because some people WILL take it the wrong way. When you like someone you tend to misinterpret what they're doing. I'll give you an example. Let's say there's a talent show going on and the guy you like (or girl you like) is sitting in a chair in the middle of the gym because he/she is part of the band. You're sitting in the bleachers and have a clear view of him. Let's say he waved at you. You get really excited and giddy over the fact that he "went out of his way to wave at you", yeah... see that logic there? It's not that they're bad/mean/stupid people but the mind distorts things so they are favorable to you. So even if you don't think you're doing anything particular, it might send the wrong signals. If you suspect that someone you don't like likes you, I would avoid them unless you're comfortable confronting them.

People like people who spend they spend time with, haha. You become closer friends by making memories with them at get togethers, movie hangouts, etc. It's the same thing with a guy. Make an active effort to involve yourself in things that you BOTH like. This means, don't find out all his hobbies and join every single club that he's in, unless you truly are interested.

It's good to show guys and people in general your true personality. I know one of my friends was really worried that she showed the guy she liked her hyper/anxious/depressed side "too soon" but in my opinion, sooner is better than later. Let's say you really like the guy and then he finds out that you're not really quiet, soft spoken but rather a loud, hyper, and crazy person. He might not like you anymore since all this time he thought you were a shy girl. If your relationship is strong enough he might not care and be happy that he found your other side. But more often than not, the other person feels slightly betrayed. It's the same for friends. You find someone super awesome that seems to like the same music, same food, etc but then one day you might see them acting in a way that you don't like. You obviously would feel bad that you thought they were really awesome and slightly doubtful to who they really are. It's hard to maintain the same demeanor to everyone but if there are radical changes in personality, that might be a problem to guys/girls, friends, and the average person.

So yeah! I hope you enjoyed my two cents for today. xx
PS: please don't spam my inbox. If you have a question I would love to answer it as long as it's nice and respectful :) You can always comment below if you have anything you want to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment