photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Sunday, October 28, 2012

Reminiscing About Summer

Hello everyone :) I hope you're having a good weekend. It's 8:11 and time to wrap up one of the best weekends in a while. My friend from Denver visited and we went to Monterey and downtown San Francisco. It was such a great and hilarious reunion. We had so much fun at the beach, taking pictures (hehehe indulging in selfies) and seeing strange people. I haven't smelled that salty air for a long time, since summer. There was such an abundance in wildlife. Seagulls were loudly flying over the ocean and sea lions were "barking" on their rocks. The weather in Monterey was exceptionally nice. I had one of the best seafood pasta dinners ever in Fisherman's Wharf. Ah, it's great to just take a weekend and visit places and relax. Of course, instead of late night hot tubbing (a.k.a dipping feet in hot tub), I was solving Calculus problems like a true . . . um math nerd, I suppose. I still don't like associating myself with that term. There were a couple main highlights on the trip and here are some memories forever stored on my phone.



The beach right before sunset is so pretty. 


So many boats! 



Right before night, the boats are docked and prepared for early morning fishing trips. 


The ocean was so huge and a true Emerald ocean. 


Haha... selfy. There's the beach. 


The highlight of the trip was probably this lady. No other words necessary. 


Ocean was so pretty right after the sun set. 

That was my weekend. For app reviews, I found this amazing Gangnam Style parody made by Cal Berkeley students. I am pretty obsessed with this Kakao talk game called Ani Pang. Kakao talk is a really nice free messaging system that is free. It uses wifi and data and is a great alternative to other free messaging systems. It was also made by a Korean person which is an added bonus. 


There was my week. I also passed Salinas which is where East of Eden took place. Ah, East of Eden. :)
Here are also some songs that I love.
Gangnam Style
Missing Piece by David Choi
SECRET GARDEN OST
1D What Makes You Beautiful
Maroon 5 Payphone (Clean)
Neon Trees Everybody Talks

Well see you tomorrow? Hopefully. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment