photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Friday, October 5, 2012

10 Questions About Me

Hello everybody!! I hope you're doing great. I'm barely functioning but I hope that i'll be okay. I have Monday off from school so maybe I'll be able to sleep this weekend. I am really bad at being productive on weekends... But anyways! Today you'll get to learn a little more about me. If I use the same questions, I'm really sorry. I try to talk about new aspects of any question so hopefully you still learn at least one new thing. Remember, you can always submit questions by commenting! :)

Q1. Do you like to travel? Where's the most exciting place you've been? Where do you want to go?
A1. Geez. That was a loaded question but yes I like to travel! The most exciting place I've been to is probably Korea. Every time I go, I find something different about the culture and the country and myself. I've travelled to a couple places in the US, like Seattle, Colorado, Utah, Ohio, etc. I really want to go to New York and Europe. I would love to take a year and travel and feel like a tourist haha. Whenever I go to Korea, I don't feel like that much of a tourist.

Q2. What do you wish you could do this weekend?
A2. Well I'm going to be volunteering again since I've missed so many weeks. I wish I could go to San Francisco and go to an art show and be classy. I'm not saying that I would be classy by going to a SF art show, but I want to dress classy and go out and explore the city. But I'm also having a get together with all of the VBS people tomorrow and we're eating food haha so I'm looking forward to that.

Q3. Where do you like to shop?
A3. I am in love with clothes from Madewell. They have the most beautiful pieces of clothing but it's so expensive. I shop at Urban Outfitters (this is pretty pricey too) and Forever 21. I have a lot of jeans and outerwear from Abercrombie & Fitch/ Hollister. I like cute, preppy clothes that are easy to match with anything. I'm still cultivating a personal style, one piece at a time.

Q4. Any ideas about a perfect date?
A4. Well there's a lot of perfect dates out there. I guess I'll list a few if you and your girl/boyfriend are looking for cute things to do. I love beach dates and find it the most romantic things ever to have a picnic on the sand overlooking the shore. That said, a picnic in the park or some hill where wildflowers are growing is pretty romantic too. I love bike rides, like couple bikes haha. Don't tell me you've never seen one. It's always been kind of my dream to sit in the basket and go on an adventure. It's also really cute just to be home with oversized sweaters and hot chocolate with the TV playing an assortment of your favorite movies during winter or fall. I've always always wanted to go to Disneyland with my future boyfriend! Anything can be romantic and daring as long as you're having fun together. I love anything that they do in Korean dramas.

Q5. What are you looking forward to for next week?
A5. It's supposed to rain Monday and Tuesday so I'm really looking forward to pulling out my rain boots! I bought them maybe two years ago and it doesn't rain all that much. I want to go fall shopping and buy a couple sweaters and some long sleeved shirts.

Q6. What was one of the most startling things about today?
A6. Steve Jobs died a year ago from today. I had a big freakout about that because it couldn't have seriously been a year already! The people in my newspaper class didn't seem so freaked out but I was. Can you believe it? It's also been 7 weeks of school already too. 7! Time just goes so fast. It's weird to put a number on anything.

Q7. Do you want to get married? If so, at what age?
A7. Yes! I absolutely want to get married. I'm not sure what age but I want to get married before I'm 30. But most couples stop being/acting cute after they've been married for awhile... like after the honeymoon stage. But you know at 30, I'm not sure if I'd still want a "cute" relationship.

Q8. Do you believe in fate/destiny?
A8. I'm pretty positive you guys know this but YES I believe in fate/destiny. I believe that God has a plan for each and everyone of us. Everything does happen for a reason.

Q9. Are you a hipster?
A9. Um, I'm not sure. I'm a hipster in some ways, definitely, but in some ways not at all. I don't drink organic coffee... and I'm not all that mainstream. I like the environment but not to the extent that hipsters do. It's hard to define what a hipster is especially since they get so much hate from everyone. I do have a tumblr and a blog and an instagram so I'm getting there. Well actually as I've thought about this, I'm like 25% hipster.

Q10. Last one. Favorite ice cream flavor?
A10. Ah, I'm glad that I saved the most important question for last. I love strawberry and mint chocolate chip. I like trying new flavors but I love ice cream and frozen yogurt. My favorite place is probably Yogurtland. Ice cream sort of saved me this summer. It was so hot in Korea, a record heat in a hundred years. I was worked to the bone too so I would never have an appetite for normal food. Every night I would indulge in ice cream and fill my calorie level. I don't know what I would've done without it.

Well that's all for today! Maybe you were wondering when a new Coffee Shop or Mystery, er.. I still haven't come up with a name, Story is coming out. I don't know either we'll see. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment