photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Friday, October 19, 2012

I. Am. Sleepy.

Hello. A little update on the blog: please don't expect posts on Thursdays and Tuesdays. I'll work really hard to publish good posts on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and of course there will be posts on the weekend. It's four minutes past midnight and I have just finished my math homework. It's getting out of control and I can't afford to fail a class because I was keeping my blog updated. I'll find some sort of theme for Monday.

Today was a radio day and one of the worst ones. My computer/Skype/microphone/wifi was having an issue and it just sucked. I didn't hear the bad connection but apparently everyone else did and I still don't know why my connection was so bad. My connection has never been that bad. I'm thinking it's because the producer lady connected us all... she thinks it's wifi but I've always used wifi and never had  a problem before so I don't think it's wifi. She wants me to use an ethernet cord but I don't know what that is . . .and I definitely don't have one. I know I sound really whiny but I was pretty upset. Last week a girl in New Jersey was having a lot of issues too with her computer, but the producer lady was like "we can work with this" and "it's not a big deal" and the one time I have some sort of issue with technology she says "should we have the other girl cohost?" without even trying to help me. And then we turned to the idea of having me talk on the phone but that didn't work so well either and again the producer lady was immediately just "she should be the one on the phone because it's her computer that can't work well" in this snippy tone. I was just really upset. The artist guest was actually really cool and I had questions and things I wanted to say, but couldn't. Well there's a lovely Thursday rant. I do understand that we were really behind (Skype problems with the artist guest) and he was a phenomenal guest. The people who actually produce the show and edit audio in Arizona are trying to find new recording software instead of Skype since we've had so many Skype issues.

Other than that, I've been having an okay day. I've been really tired. We watched a movie in Spanish today called Casi Casi. It's a badly produced but funny film so I recommend it :) One of my best friends is coming to San Fran on the 26th and that's exciting and quite nerve-wracking. I haven't seen her in maybe 2 and a half years... I saw her last winter break 2 years ago. I didn't have the best trip to Colorado either . . . people just grow apart when they don't talk or hang out. I understand but didn't want that to happen to us. Hopefully it can still be a fun weekend! No Halloween today because honestly I'm too tired and still have to read over the Scarlet Letter. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment