photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Sunday, October 7, 2012

1000 Pageviews!



Thank you so much everybody! I'm so happy about this milestone in my blogging career! I'm just so grateful to all the people who took maybe ten, maybe twenty, minutes to read whatever I wanted to write. Perhaps some people will scoff when they see this: is she really that happy about 1000? Random posts on Youtube hit more than 100 views per video. Well to all those people out there, I think that 1000 is a great, amazing, unbelievable start to something new, something better. It really means a lot to me. I'm making my way slowly into the blogging world, one step one pageview at a time. Look forward to more stories, blog posts, and writing. xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment