photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Monday, October 15, 2012

My Life is Better Now

I'm having a pretty good day today, except for the fact that I was really oddly tired and I think I'm catching a cold. Ughhh. I rebounded my super bad math score with a pretty great one ^^ So I'm proud of myself today. As I predicted, I don't really have a lot of time to blog anymore :( I'm really sad about that but I tried to squeeze some time right before 11. This is going to be a mainly Halloween themed post and some quick romantic advice.

So some quick romantic advice. If you feel threatened by any friend, here's what to do. Make sure you don't come off as "I'm freaking annoyed that you keep talking to my guy/girl" and ease conversation. Start off talking about something else and make conversation about an upcoming dance. And then you know where to go from there. I did that, in all my pettiness. One tip would be to act nonchalant, not angry or too laid back (oh, really? who's that?). Feign interest but don't be nosy. One good thing to say is "you don't have to tell me if you don't want to" because it seems like you respect their boundaries and makes them want to tell you more, phycological fact. Try it, and it'll work.

Now for some Halloween fun! I love food so I looked around to see some cool Halloween treats. I love cake pops and they're really fun to make with some friends! I would highly encourage having a bake day with friends over for Halloween, instead of usual trick or treating or movie plans. Here is an adorable picture just to get you more excited. Hope you enjoy! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment