photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Friday, November 2, 2012

Introduction To My Life

Hello! What a glorious Friday it is indeed. I'm having actually a really okay day. Many of you may be excited by this but I've planned out the ending for the Coffee Shop series and have started writing a little bit of it. I'm pretty swamped with new projects such as working on a birthday gift for my friend. She's a really fantastic person who is there when I need her. We may not hang out all the time but if I'm having a crisis I know I can call her and she'll be there for me. She's a lot of fun to be around. I got her Oreos freshman year because they were her favorite and it's been sort of a tradition through the years. :) So anyways, here are some questions and answers about me. Happy Friday! xx

Q1. What's next for Coffee Shop?
A1. I'm really excited. It's the last arc of the story!!! All I want to say is that old characters will come back. Be warned. It's been difficult deciding how to end that monstrous project. So please bear with me.

Q2. Why aren't there any updates about TG anymore?
A2. Um, well I don't think I like TG anymore. I can confidently say we're just friends. I have been having some really weird dreams about potential boyfriends though. My dreams never show me the faces. The best I get is a name of the guy who is apparently my boyfriend. I think it changes in the dreams but I can't be sure. I've been having dream after dream after dream lately. Have you guys had any weird dreams?

Q3. Guilty pleasure food?
A4. CAKE. I absolutely love cake so much, especially really pretty cake! I love fruit tarts and pies and birthday cakes. I'm not a huge fan of frosting however. I don't particularly like cupcakes either...

Q4. Can you draw?
A4. YES, well I can doodle. Haha, my drawing skills got so much better from doodling! I love drawing little doodles of animals and people. I've taken art lessons since I was fourth grade. The art lessons were on and off and I sort of found my love for writing by taking art lessons. I do like art though, I'm just not particularly good at it. I love drawing cute things, as well as being cute, and dressing cute. Haha, I guess I'm just sort of obsessed with the idea of being cute. I've never been "pretty" only "cute" so now I just try to aim to be "cute." It's worked out okay :)

I don't have any other inspirations today. If anyone has any questions or Monday memoir requests please comment below. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment