photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Friday, November 23, 2012

Yay, 100th Post!

I am truly blessed and I'm extremely happy that this is the 100th post! I guess I got really obsessed with blogging when I first started. The number of posts per month has been steadily decreasing. I feel like that's also somewhat of a good thing because it means that I've been taking time to write things that people want to read. I always get really upset when I follow blogs that seem awesome but are never updated. Today was Black Friday (in the US) which is a national shopping day. There are sales everywhere on everything and a great day to buy stuff haha. Nevertheless, I was at home having a lazy day. It is also Friday (also US and perhaps a few other countries) so that means some quality Q&A time with me. I would love to answer your questions, so if you're curious about my life then comment below.

Q1. Favorite thing about Thanksgiving?
A1. That's easy. I love spending time with my family and church and eating really really good food. I don't regret eating that much ice cream even though I still have the remains of a terrible stomachache. It's necessary to take some time to be thankful even though we should be doing that every day. The break from school is also necessary! I'm definitely thankful for that time where I can afford to be lazy. There was a negligent amount of progress on Coffee Shop, sorry. I wish I had seen a movie this break. It's such a hassle to organize a hangout with friends especially when your friends are all so busy! I want to watch Wreck It Ralph, Breaking Dawn Part II (:p I watched Part I so why not?), and The Rise of The Guardians (it looked super cute and it's a Christmas movie!!!). I'll probably end up watching them when they come out on DVD by myself at a very late hour. That's the best time to watch movies! This Thanksgiving Break was a lot of fun this year!

Q2. Do you go shopping on Black Friday?
A2. NO. I don't like being around that many people at that time. I did order some more sweaters! You can never have enough sweaters. They are so comfortable and warm and lovely (if you get the right sweaters). It's not even THAT great of a sale on clothes and you have to stand in line for a bajillion hours for that slim chance you might get a TV. I don't think it's worth it but there are a ton of people who disagree with that. It's personal preference.

Q3. Are you looking forward to winter?
A3. Yes, indeed! I have enough sweaters now to sustain myself. It's weird that I get so cold easily because I used to live in Colorado. Colorado is very, very cold during the winter. I do miss the excellent ski season and the snow. I don't miss having to wear actual parkas because of the cold, not fashion. I like winter/fall shoes as well. The boots, sweaters, and scarves make for some fun outfits. I'm super excited for Christmas even though the SAT looms ahead. It's time to get out my sketchbook and make Christmas cards!

Q4. What kind of person do you want to be?
A4. What a loaded question. As I mentioned in one of my Monday Memoirs, I want to be a version of Lillian. Maybe I don't want to be as harsh and bold as she is, but I'd love to know where my life was going and what I wanted. It takes a lot of bravery to know what you want and get it. Knowing and achieving are two very different things. I do like the person that I am though which is good. It's better to become content with who you are. Little character tweaks are a lot better than a 180 degree character revamp. I do want to become assertive!

Q5. Last one. Have you ever thought your first impression was wrong?
A5. Of course. I was pretty annoyed by one of the girls at church but I realized that she's not really that bad. We all have our faults and I shouldn't be so judgmental. She's actually pretty fun to talk to and a good friend to have. It's not easy moving past some things but once you do, your life gets a lot easier and less burdensome. Give people another chance :)

So I hope you learned a couple things about me! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment