photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

 Hello everyone! Today is 4th of July in the United States which is Independence Day. I didn't go to the library but stayed at home and wrote up a second draft of my college essay. At around 10:30 am, I left the house and went to watch a movie with S. It was our very first date (official). We watched Despicable Me 2 surrounded by lots and lots of little children. The movie was pretty funny and definitely worth watching. I pretty much screwed my diet over T.T by eating guacamole egg-rolls (it tasted good, surprisingly!), pizza, and upside down pineapple cheesecake (also really good). It feels like Saturday. There are a ton of good sales going on (Urban Outfitters, Madewell, Express, Uniqlo, etc) so it's a great time to shop. I dragged him into Crate and Barrel (my favorite store) and I bought two mini casserole dishes and a porcelain spoon. I just wanna buy everything! Haha and he also broke this glass container thing but the people of Crate and Barrel didn't make him pay for it. I wanted to buy a dress from Urban on sale but the really nice guy giving us a ride home was already there. I think I really misjudged him. He's the type of person to give two neighbors a ride just because. He didn't even have time to eat food or watch a movie with us. To be honest, I probably wouldn't do that for anyone. It was extremely touching and I definitely owe him a favor.

I didn't think I'd be able to go see the fireworks with S because my parents currently have guests over (it's 11 pm and they're still here...). But it all worked out and I was able too, lols. I brought a mini green blanket because I didn't think it'd be cold.. but it was SUPER COLD. I think I just got cold easily. I was also wearing my new romper and it's really short. My mom told me to wear long pants but I didn't think it'd be cold. So he made a run back to his house for an actual picnic blanket (so we could use the green blanket just as a blanket). It was a short show which was disappointing. At the grand finale, they shot like 15 fireworks in the air spontaneously. I would've been happier if they had done one by one for  at least another thirty minutes hehe. We spent the next half hour stargazing outside his house. I think I'm getting better at giving hugs, lols. Well that was my fourth of July! I hope you guys had a great day regardless of where you are.

2 comments:

  1. Your date sounds like it went really well! What a great way to celebrate the holiday :) I also like the fresh new look of your blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh yes, it was a really fun day!
    Awh thank you!! I was getting tired of the old look. I hope you have a great day as well!!

    ReplyDelete