photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!


Hello everyone!!!!! Happy 2013 officially! I had a pretty great 2012 in the big picture. (I had a lot of fun with the photo frame app.) I learned that life goes on no matter what happens. The people who love you will love you no matter what. It was a tough year for me but also one filled with joy & happiness. I couldn't include everything in my year but I chose a couple highlights. There's also a picture of my never before seen haircut. I'm still startled to see that it's January 1st, 2013 everywhere. I hope that 2013 will be a happy year. I still haven't decided what resolutions to make this year. I'm not ready for 2013 but it seems like it came and found me.
I've learned so much this year. One of the most important things I've learned is that life goes on no matter how you feel.  So cheers to a new year! 



1 comment: