photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Reflections

Hello :) It seems that the end of the year has crept up on me once again. I'm one year older and perhaps more knowledgeable about the world, I'm thinking not. I became a lot closer to my friends this year and I truly think that I have some of the best friends in the world. These people have seen me at my worst, and best, and still love me and cherish my company. We are all weird, loud, crazy, wonderful together. I've been thinking about that a lot lately and I've had such amazing memories of 2013. I'm sad to see the year go and super nervous for the big transition from high school to college. 2013 was a big year for me! Happy new yearrrrrr!

2013 was an awesome year for me and I just wanted to highlight a couple things:

♥I became Feature Editor for my school newspaper and it was one of my biggest accomplishments! Perhaps you guys are rolling your eyes at me, wondering why this is something worth sharing. I really love journalism and writing and being able to be part of the editorial board is always so exciting! Even if the paper isn't that great, a lot of hard works goes into it and I love it. 
♥First article on the front page of the newspaper!
♥First (real) boyfriend. I didn't think that I'd get a boyfriend in high school. As common as the movies make it seem, not that many people have boyfriends/girlfriends in high school. We have a lot of fights yes, but I do enjoy his company a lot. He is a really special person to me. We're so silly together and it amazes me how different we are. He knows almost everything about me, all my good points and the terrible things I try to hide so hard, and yet he loves me. That's really something.
♥I finished all my testing! That chapter of my life has come to a close. Yes, it was a really disappointing process but I got through it and I'm done with it! Yipeeee no more SAT!
♥New phoneeee! 
♥Discovered Lizzie Bennett Diaries on youtube and Emma! :) Please check it out :D 
♥First trip to New York and I absolutely fell in love with it.
♥I joined mock trial and am the court journalist :D which is super exciting.
♥I applied to college! That one doesn't need any more emphasis. A great way to start the new year :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome year indeed! Congrats on your accomplishments with the school newspaper, that's really cool. I wish my high school would have a news paper, I'd love working on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah 2013 was pretty great :) Thank you!! High school newspapers are cool but it's always so disheartening to see the papers discarded on the ground.

      Delete