photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Saturday, June 1, 2013

San Francisco Beach Trip!

Although many, many things went wrong today, I had the opportunity to spend a lot of time out in nature with my family. It was so hot today and on a whim, we went out to the beach near San Francisco. It didn't feel like the type of beach where you lay out picnic blankets and read magazines while suntanning, but rather the type of beach that gives you depression in the morning and refreshes your brain by afternoon. I wore shorts and a tank top expecting to go to the warmer, formerly described beach. Instead we went on a beach hike and it ended up being really fun even if I was freezing. I really love the beach and the sound of waves crashing on the cliff. There were also some lovely views of the Golden Gate Bridge. It was a day well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment