photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Monday, April 1, 2013

Life Goes On

Hello everyone. I've been having a difficult week. Hasn't everyone had this week where they want nothing to do with anyone or anything? All I've wanted to do is stare at a wall and cry. The most comforting surprises comes from the most unexpected sources. The world is a funny place. I never thought I'd be such good friends with S (go back a couple posts.... too lazy to explain). Things are changing so rapidly.

My life is not over and as I've learned life does go on. I was in no mood to write anything for the past week so I'm incredibly sorry if you were expecting something of me. It's spring break now which means more studying! Yay standardized testing.

The one thing I'm excited about during break is this biology behavior lab that will take place tomorrow. I'll share more deets tomorrow when everything is done. I don't to spill any info before it actually takes place. I'm just excited to see the city and have a blast with my biology group and TG.

I don't know how I feel about TG but I'm happy to be his friend. At prom, I sort of realized that I didn't want a relationship with him. Sorting out all these loose strings is good because it's terrible to emotionally unbalanced.

Last of all, happy April Fools Day!!! Google has a bunch of pretty cool pranks this year ranging from Google Smell, to Treasure Maps, to Gmail Blue. Check them out if you haven't already!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've been feeling down. :c Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so sorry for you. You know, all this time I felt so... connected with you since our lives have a lot of similarities. You had TG and I had E. We both lived up to a special moment for months. And when I didn't get that, I kept fingers crossed for you to get together with TG.
    What happened at prom? I know you said that you don't want to be in a relationship with him, but something must have happened to change your mind. It's okay if you don't want to tell, but maybe it'll help to clear your mind.
    I hope to see a new post from you soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh thanks so much Safia for worrying about me! It feels good to have such a supportive blogging community.

    Hi Envy! You shouldn't feel bad for me. Our lives still have a lot of similarities and I think that's one of the reasons why I enjoy reading your blog so much!
    I'm not sure one certain thing happened at prom. He was incredibly sweet and a great friend.
    I just got a very "we're friends" vibe and I also realized I don't even want a relationship with him. I saw him on today too but all those feelings I used to get are gone. I hope you get your feelings for E at a place you're happy with! It was terrible going back and forth for TG, it's easier just to like someone or not like them. :) same goes for you!

    ReplyDelete