photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Friday, April 26, 2013

2013 Journalism Convention ❤

Hello everyone! Instead of going to school today I went to the 2013 National High School Journalism convention. DAY ONE. Ohmy. I love the city and the undeniably urban atmosphere that San Francisco has. It was really interesting learning about journalism and what professional journalists are doing. Out of all 6 sessions today, the one take home message was that writing is about the people. That's all that journalism is: delivering the news and making it relevant. I didn't take many pictures because I dislike photos... both being in them and taking them. I'm returning tomorrow for DAY TWO so maybe I'll remember to take more photos.
Conventions are really fun and I've met some awesome people that I wouldn't have been able to meet otherwise. :D SO EXCITED FOR DAY TWO.

1 comment:

  1. That looks so fun! I wish I could go to something like that ^.^

    ReplyDelete