photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Friday, April 12, 2013

Baking Is Hard Work

Hellooooooo! Happy weekend! I did bake yesterday and they were wonderful cupcakes! I'm so exhausted from baking though. My friend and I might bake together sometime though.

I had very ambitious goals for these cupcakes. I wanted them to look like professional cupcakes with frosting piped on and everything. The piping bag is the bane of my existence. I gave up and just used a good old fashioned spoon. Haha, I think they turned out nicely!

S and I switched carrying them since neither of us had a place to put this huge tray. Cupcakes are a great way to express any sort of emotion. They're easy to make too! I highly recommend baking to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. They look delicious! Haha. Baking is super fun. Good job!

    xo, Safia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look so good! You are making me extremely hungry!

    xo
    Sanya
    theonelostshipblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete