photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Lunar New Year

Happy lunar new year everybody!!! It's that time of year where my family makes 202837918273 phone calls to relatives in Korea. I wish I could visit them but alas I have school. Today I wanted to do a little "state of the union" type thing to just update about the ins and outs of my life. Maybe I'll do this on Sundays, we'll see.

In: 
The color mint 
Sunshine and warm weather!
Spring clothes! So excited to bring out all the pretty & bright skirts!!! 
The Awakening by Kate Chopin
Cute animal drawing phone background 
Singles Awareness Day
Bubble tea 
Nice people who walk you home

Out:
Cold weather
Thick winter sweaters (unless it becomes cold again...)
Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton 
Pastel mushroom phone background
Valentine's Day
pizza
Nice people who always say "maybe" 

Music that I like: 
Sunday Morning by Maroon 5
A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
Everybody Talks by Neon Trees
You Got Me by Colbie Calliat 

No comments:

Post a Comment