photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Saturday, August 2, 2014

Sick is Ick

Korea deems this one day of medication. I
used to think it was very cute but now.... ergh.
I couldn't have said that any better. Maybe this prolonged sickness has resulted in some new poetry skills! (hehe, just kidding). I felt that it was time for a post but I hate to be starting August like this.

I've been taking my medication and trying to get better from my common cold. Being sick really is a downer and I hope all of you guys are taking preventive measures to avoid it. 

I haven't been able to do much since something is always hurting. I even had to skip one of my classes. I hate skipping class but there was no way that I could function and be productive. 
Look, look, it moves! Although it's a bit weird...

My life has calmed down a bit but just thinking about my schedule when I get home is giving me a headache. 

I just wanted to update you all a little about what was going on in my life. The weather isn't as hot anymore which is a relief. It's very windy and kind of cold and rainy... 

Look out for:
+ Epic Packing Post
+ Review of why EVERYONE should read Whistling Vivaldi
+ Roommate post 

peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment