photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Sunday, March 9, 2014

Funk.

Hi everyone! I realize I haven't been posting much at all... but I'm really running low on inspiration and facing a pretty bad writer's block. My life has stopped being so exciting and so pressed for time. Weirdly enough I miss it so much. I'm slowly getting my life back to order and I just don't know what to do with extra time. I don't know how to make myself whole again. I've basically been listening to a lot of Maroon 5 and sitting... Motivation is at an all time low. Yesterday I went to D's house with a bunch of friends and we ate food and drank tea in fancy clothes. I started a running regime as a substitute for the Bar Method. I'm meeting one of my friends today for a yogurt date because I haven't seen her since summertime. I even met a new friend through contrived effort of the interweb (lawls, let's not analyze that sentence), but it feels like I'm not fully here. I just feel a hollow emptiness and I don't know how to deal with it. So please understand if there aren't so many posts right now.. or much updating in general..

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry to read this. ): Funks are pretty much not fun, and it's super hard to get out of them. Worse comes worse, trying out Pinterest pins from the DIY section and seeing how they turn out is always a good post! On my first blog I had a few of those. :3 I hope you get out of that funk quickly!

    ReplyDelete