photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Sunday, December 22, 2013

It's Beginning to Feel like Christmas SIKE


Christmas wishlist! It can't hurt to wish ;) 


 Hi guys! I'm on my winter break now and I'm catching up on all my movie favorites. On Friday, I had a half day so I went out to lunch with my friends :) One of my friends came back from Caltech and sighs, it really sounds like her love life is so romantic. It sounded like something straight out of the chick flicks I mean to catch up on. She had her first kiss while watching the stars on the roof. C'mon... 

Even if it's the holiday season, it really doesn't feel like it. I'm really excited to go watch the Nutcracker at the War Memorial Opera House! It's a wonderful Christmas present :) My past Christmases haven't been all that memorable. This year I forgot to even do a tree since I've been so busy with school and college apps. I totally forgot about Christmas... 

I rewatched Elf and Dirty Dancing and I absolutely recommend both! Elf is a classic holiday favorite and it's heartwarming :) I haven't seen Dirty Dancing for the longest time but I rekindled my love for it yesterday. Baby is such a strong female character. Yes, she's still in to Johnny but she's not afraid to fight for what she wants. She doesn't want anyone to tell her what she can and cannot do. Baby works really hard to prove that she's not a child and that she can be a great dancer. I miss the strong female characters that stir admiration. 

I'm almost done with college apps and can't wait to celebrate Christmas. Expect some short fiction pieces! Have a great 22nd! 

1 comment:

  1. I hate you, how are you almost done with apps??? Ughhhhh... 4 more to go

    ReplyDelete