photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Friday, January 23, 2015

2:26 PM

My favorite project of critical crafting
I've been in a weird slump and I'm sorry for the lack of posts. I feel really apathetic and kind of like an abnormal lump on the sidewalk. I don't know where I want my life to go or what I want to be pursuing. It's normal, they all say, but to me it's not. I've always had some kind of direction and aspiration, a ten year plan. I just want to quit school and go pursue art and block printing even though I don't really have any technical skills. I feel like I'm great at a lot of things on a surface level. I can write, I can draw bearded apples, etc, but I can't do one thing with wholehearted devotion and talent. I'm kind of scared that I'm going to spend my whole life just drifting around always changing my life goal and never really amounting to anything. It's really scary that next year I won't have the excuse of being a first year and somehow life needs to make sense again.

No comments:

Post a Comment