photo home_zps50cbc827.gif photo about-me_zpsa01d7e00.gif photo life-in-books_zps0f9b7d0b.gif


Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bye Bye Google Reader

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5855591/?claim=rsp6m8fe3mu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

As you may have heard by now, Google Reader is disappearing into nothingness. I'm quite genuinely upset but change always makes people upset. Have you noticed that? People don't like to change because change is difficult. Change comes with a transition period where not everything is crystal clear.  When change happens, you lose a sense of stability and that's the worst thing in this world. I hope the transition from Google Reader to Bloglovin isn't too difficult. I have gathered 19 followers and followers truly make the process of writing that much more worthwhile. It's different when people appreciate the things you do. Blogging and writing will always ultimately be for my own happiness but it's nice to know other people can benefit from the things I write. If, and only if, you want to keep reading you can follow on Bloglovin! I think the email updates are still going out too, even after the death of Google Reader. I'll still be here if you want to read about someone else's personal turmoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment